Jiff Inc, a digital health technology company, launched their Jiff Platform, a digital health platform that accelerates healthcare organizations’ ability to take advantage of the rapidly evolving digital health world. Health plans, large provider groups, self-insured employers and wellness program providers can use the Jiff Platform to scale their programs faster, increase revenues, lower costs, and improve outcomes by engaging in collaborative, connected relationships with the consumers they serve.
- Bring the elegance of the consumer Web to their existing programs with exceptional digital health applications
- Digitize and scale current wellness and clinical programs to reach more consumers and increase impact
- Connect existing health plan programs, wellness provider programs, popular digital apps and devices for a consumer-directed and connected health experience
- Connect the money health organizations, employers and wellness program providers are already spending with money consumers are spending to amplify results
“Everyone talks about consumer driven healthcare, but few healthcare organizations deliver an experience that the consumer actually wants to engage in,” said Jiff Chief Executive Officer, Derek Newell. “There are two problems the Jiff platform solves; we allow healthcare organizations to quickly and cost effectively build and deploy consumer centric connected health applications based on their clinical protocols; and we allow them to take advantage of the thousands of incredibly innovative digital health applications being developed by new companies that are, unfortunately, totally disconnected from the entire healthcare system. Digital health holds massive promise for transforming healthcare, if we can connect it to the healthcare system and provide a scalable way for healthcare organizations to take advantage of it. The Jiff Platform changes the game by solving these two problems and enabling organizations to engage more consumers, lower costs and finally begin to really see improved outcomes.”
Features on the Jiff Platform include:
- Security – HIPAA-compliant security core, with secure communication and hosting infrastructures; tested and approved by some of the largest health care organizations in the world
- Engagement Optimization Engine – uniquely designed and patent pending, this enables customization and personalization of the best programs and experiences for users dynamically in real time
- Social Turbo – allows customers to choose the best social model for goal achievement, from support groups to challenge environments
- User-Centric Data Model – automatically synchronizes user data across applications on the Jiff Platform and ties back to incentives for benchmarking and program improvement
- Survey Intelligence – for creating surveys, from satisfaction polls, to symptom checkers to Health Risk Assessments
The Jiff Platform is the first to enable health plans and provider organizations to elegantly digitize their clinical programs on an integrated SaaS platform, bringing the beautiful interfaces and experiences consumers have come to expect from the best consumer apps and websites to their clinical programs.
Visit http://www.jiff.com/ for more details.
Latest posts by Jasmine Pennic (see all)
- CMS Proposes Stage 2 and 3 Meaningful Use Extension - December 6, 2013
- Cerner Partners With Claritas Genomics to Accelerate Personalized Medicine - December 5, 2013
- 2 Roadblocks to the Realization of Big Data in Healthcare - December 5, 2013