Practice Fusion, the largest free, web based EMR and complete practice management suite for physicians in the US, has been rated the No. 1 overall EHR across all specialties and practice sizes according to survey independently conducted by Brown-Wilson’s Black Book Rankings. For the third year in a row, the EHR also took the top spot for primary care customer satisfaction, e-prescribing functionality and Meaningful Use attestation.
Each year, the Brown-Wilson Group invites EHR users to evaluate over 600 medical software and service providers, including 480 EHRs. Responses from 16,800 medical professionals, IT specialists and other EHR users are used to rank vendors across key performance indicators, including training, reliability and trust.
Key facts of this year’s rankings include:
- Practice Fusion’s No. 1 overall rating includes customer satisfaction scores from primary care, specialists and practices of all sizes for various feature sets including practice management, mobile EHR applications and Meaningful Use attestation
- Practice Fusion has the highest Meaningful Use achievement rate of all respondents, with 98.5 percent of participating users on track to meeting Stage 1 and 96.5 percent on track to meeting Stage 2 specialties
- Practice Fusion was voted No. 1 in customer satisfaction among primary care doctors and No. 2 among medical specialties
- Practice Fusion received a 97 percent satisfaction rate for its e-prescribing functionality
The report available to view/download here
Latest posts by Fred Pennic (see all)
- Shareable Ink Raises $10.7M Series C; Adds Former Allscripts CEO to Board of Directors - December 3, 2013
- Infographic: 5 Issues Impacting Patient Data Management - November 29, 2013
- AHA ‘Respectfully Urges’ CMS to Begin ICD-10 Testing by January 2014 - November 27, 2013