The mobile health industry has now entered the commercialization phase and will reach $26 billion globally by 2017, according to research2guidance global health market report.
The infographic created by GreatCall shown below highlights the rising popularity of mobile health & mHealth apps including:
- Total mobile health market revenue
- Top 10 mobile health downloads by category
- mHealth user statistics
- Physician recommendation of mHealth apps
- Top 5 free medical apps
GreatCall’s growing range of easy-to-use mobile apps provides a simple way for you and your family to stay connected, safe and healthy using your iPhone or Android phone. GreatCall mobile apps are different from other apps available today, because they include the support of a knowledgeable, HIPAA-compliant Customer Service Support Team. They’re real people, 100% U.S. Based and available to assist you at any time. Our health and medical apps are built on top of GreatCall’s secure infrastructure. For added security, they offer the protection of a custom PIN number, so you can be sure your personal information is kept safe. Your profile is integrated among all of our apps, so you don’t have to worry about remembering multiple logins, and all apps feature our exclusive Shake For Help™ technology to provide easy-to-use help on every screen.
Latest posts by Jasmine Pennic (see all)
- CMS Proposes Stage 2 and 3 Meaningful Use Extension - December 6, 2013
- Cerner Partners With Claritas Genomics to Accelerate Personalized Medicine - December 5, 2013
- 2 Roadblocks to the Realization of Big Data in Healthcare - December 5, 2013