Alliance-based AMVONET infographic illustrates the latest trends and challenges facing the health IT industry and the need for alternative to traditional training techniques. Unique e-learning opportunities can help organizations overcome financial, legislative and environmental issues.
Key highlights include:
- EMR Adoption impact on healthcare training
- Meaningful Use stage 2 implications for training
- The ever-increasing healthcare training needs
- E-Learning solutions that overcome traditional classroom limitations
- The financial impact and savings of instituting distance learning methods
- 7 essential things healthcare professionals should expect in an e-learning solution
AMVONET is an active participant in the e-learning market, delivering services to healthcare, corporate and higher education clients in addition to selling innovative products such as its fully-integrated software suite, the AMVONET Learning Content Management System.
Latest posts by Fred Pennic (see all)
- 3 Big Predictions for the Global Healthcare Market in 2014 - December 9, 2013
- 7 Security Trends Healthcare Organizations Will Confront in 2014 - December 6, 2013
- NYC Starts $100M Biotech Fund To Invest in Life Sciences Companies - December 4, 2013